Trivia for a Day in Arlington, VA
If you look past the Washington border, you'll find the city of Arlington. Arlington acts as the headquarters for a variety of government agencies and departments! The Department of Defense, Transportation Security, and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency are just a couple to mention! Traditional trivia leagues happen on a weekly basis. What else could be more official AND important than gaining bragging rights for an entire week?
The Top 9 Trivia Spots in Arlington
- Sine Irish Pub & Restaurant Arlington - Had a stressful week? Come down and enjoy some signature Irish Nachos while blowing off some steam at some friendly trivia.
- Highline RxR - Highline RxR has a lot to offer - beer, live music, burgers and let's not forget about that trivia on Monday nights.
- Mister Days - Mister Days is the place to be on a Thursday night. What could be better than a $5 food menu and battling it out at a night of trivia?
- Ragtime - With a menu that caters to practically every important meal of the day with munchies, brunch, lunch, entrees and desserts, this is a place you want to check out.
- Rhodeside Grill - When your belly starts to rumble, there's only one place to visit. Come down and try the highly recommended Steak Frites or Pan Seared Salmon.
- Courthaus Social - Like the name says, Courthaus Social is a great place to spend time with friends and loved ones. Guaranteed, everyone will be competing for both the last Pretzel Bite AND the final round of trivia.
- OZ Restaurant & Bar - Oz Restaurant & Bar serves up Australian-American fusion food. Try the Crumb Steak while taking on the best of the best at trivia on Sunday nights. You'll be sure to have some fun down under!
- Ireland's Four Courts - Monday nights never got better. Bite into the almighty Knife and Fork Porter Burger while letting the inner geek in you shine. Make sure not to choke while brainstorming those trivia answers!
- Lost Dog Cafe - With a huge selection of in-house beers and mouth-watering pizzas to choose from, you can be sure you'll remember the directions to this family and friend owned establishment!