Play Trivia in Dallas, Texas
Whether you’re talking about banking, oil, or high-tech innovation, Dallas has always been in the mix as a leader in industry. The DFW area is in fact the largest metropolitan area in the United States without a navigable water way. In fact, in May of 2017 Forbes magazine reported that Dallas Topped their list of the best cities for jobs in 2017. Yet another reason Dallas deserves the nickname “Big D!” Just remember, if trivia is the name of the game, the answer could just as easily be A, B, or C!
The Top 12 Trivia Spots in Dallas
- Bryan Street Tavern – Dig this “pet friendly patio” and bring your pup to trivia night! Pass the Mimosas and take a guess at that last category.
- Eastwood's – You’ll feel right at home at Eastwood’s; just pull up a seat on the patio, enjoy the music, relish the food, and get set for a fun night of trivia. The only question is, “do you feel lucky?”
- High Fives – Fun, fresh, and affordable, High Fives is a hot-spot you won’t want to miss! Gather your team and come out for trivia and you’ve already found the right answer.
- The Foundry – If your next door to Chicken Scratch, then you’ve found The Foundry…now, can you find the right answer? Monday night is trivia time so come on out for a great time!
- The LOT – D Magazine, and Dallas Observer call this the “Best Family Friendly Restaurant” in Dallas. How’s that for owning your category? The LOT is the right answer for a night with friends and family.
- Vetted Well – A red brick building with a burger you can’t beat, try the Royale With Cheese; it’s sure to please. Come on in for trivia and a treat, this venue has been vetted well!
- Cedar Springs Tap House – This place rocks! Taco Tuesday in the afternoon, and trivia at night. Pull up a seat and grab a Geek-A-Rita. No cover charge, but plenty of trivia challenges.
- Deep Ellum Brewing Company – Become a local legend by sweeping your round as you enjoy a micro-brew of the same name. Beer lovers have found their favorite category at this brewing company.
- Stan's Blue Note – With thirty big screens and over fifty beers on tap, Stan’s is recreation central! There is plenty to do, see, and enjoy while you compete in the trivia contest hosted at this Dallas destination.
- The Local Oak – Inside the Bishop Arts District, this “gastropub” is the real deal! Enjoy great food, awesome customer service, and a trivia challenge that can’t be beat at The Local Oak.
- The Whistling Pig Neighborhood Pub – Half price wine on Wednesdays? No wonder that pig is whistling! Come on in for trivia and a “Not Your Father’s Root Beer Float,” and you’ll be whistlin’ too!
- Barley House – Join in with the SMU coeds who frequent this awesome venue for a night of trivia that you won’t soon forget! With 17 drafts and more than 30 bottles, the answers are definitely multiple choice.