Get Ready for Trivia in State College
State College is a borough in Pennsylvania and home to one of the largest public universities in America, Penn State. As a college town, the surrounding area is economically driven and strongly influenced by the university, along with the hundreds of businesses that cater to the student body. Many activities revolve around student life and include football Saturdays, graduation, and student arrivals. The student body and faculty also enjoy partaking in the tradition of weekly trivia. Get ready because there’s no better way to relieve the inevitable stress of midterms and finals!
The Top 6 Trivia Spots in State College
- Bill Pickles Tap Room – Bill Pickles Tap Room offers up a variety of weekly specials. Aside from the great deals, this establishment serves up fantastic food and great drinks. The Fried Pickles will be your new favorite.
- The Darkhorse Tavern – Relaxing ambiance, generous portions and stellar food sum up the Darkhorse Tavern. Voted for best wings in town! Trivia nights only make this place even better.
- Champs Sports Grill – The Champs Sports Grill is the favorite place to hit up on trivia nights. The Seafood Bisque and Chicken Cheesesteak are both great choices.
- The All-American Rathskeller – Before you know it, the All-American Rathskeller will be the new hangout spot. Happy hour, good crowd and Grilled Chicken with Cornbread Stuffing you’ll never find anywhere else.
- Applebee’s – Applebee’s screams friendly service and delicious American style cuisine. The Bourbon Chicken and Shrimp will leave you speechless.
- Penn State Ag Arena – Need a stress reliever or just looking for some entertainment? Participate in trivia every Monday night.