Play Trivia in Philadelphia
Besides being famous for the creation of the amazing Philly Cheesesteak, many of America’s medical, technological and educational “firsts” originated in Philadelphia. The nation’s first hospital, computer, and educational institutions are several examples. Philadelphia has also acted as the foundation of American democracy, playing a crucial role in the history of America. That’s not all; Philadelphia residents are also some of the first to discover trivia nights that leave such an impression, they can't wait for the next session. There’s one thing you can count on; the city may not have been the first, but definitely won’t be the last to carry on the tradition of games night.
The Top 5 Trivia Spots in Philadelphia
- Frankford Hall – Frankford Hall is well known for their soft, warm, freshly baked in house pretzels. The perfect finger food for trivia night.
- Bar One – The bunch at Bar One is a must try! The Special Cheesesteak Omelet will leave you speechless. Something that won’t leave you at a loss for words is trivia night every Tuesday.
- Copabanana University City – Copabanana University City is well known among campus students and locals. Why? Because of the BBQ Wings and unforgettable trivia nights!
- Black Cat Tavern on 12th – Over 40 beer choices, cocktails and delicious food options made from scratch keep customers coming back for more. You’ll be lucky you stumbled upon this place!
- Devil’s Pocket Food & Spirits – Besides serving a “to die for” Crispy Sourdough BLT, this friendly tavern has a relaxing atmosphere and fantastic staff.