Play Trivia in NYC
One of the busiest cities in the world, New York is home to many famous monuments and iconic landmarks. The Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and Wall Street are just to name a few. New York is also known as the “city that never sleeps.” The nickname is a reflection of the many businesses, including the subway system that never closes. What else is this city famous for? Trivia of course! Both tourists and locals participate in many of the traditional trivia nights hosted by NYC’s finest eateries and pubs.
The Top 14 Trivia Spots in New York
- Fred’s – Fred’s hosts a pretty epic trivia night every Monday. Did someone forget to mention the delicious Mini Bacon Sliders and hand cut fries?
- Gramercy Ale House – Gramercy Ale House has great staff and an upbeat atmosphere. Sports and trivia fans are both welcome! Sit down and try the famous Breakfast Burger, it won’t disappoint!
- Plug Uglies – Plug Uglies is the perfect hangout spot for anyone looking to sit back, relax and enjoy a drink. With a full sized bar, shuffleboard and trivia, you’ll be entertained until the sun comes up!
- Dylan Murphy’s – Dylan Murphy’s does what it does best, and that’s cooking up great food. Try the hot wings. They'll make you cry but in a good way!
- Bar Thalia – Offering up a wide variety of entertainment, Bar Thalia is there to meet your every need. Live music performances, open mic, and trivia are just a few events to name!
- Buddha Beer Bar – The Buddha Beer Bar serves every type of food you could imagine. From pizza, tacos, dumplings to killer wings. Not to mention an impressive beer menu.
- Keats Bar – The motto here is “EAT.DRINK.SING”. Munch on an order of the Crispy Calamari or Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers! But don’t forget to chew and swallow before you start singing!
- Mark – Classic American eats and home of the mighty slider! Single? Bacon? Double? X “marks” the spot for a perfect time! Don’t be late! Trivia nights are every Tuesday at 8!
- Offside Tavern – The bartenders at Offside Tavern will have your drinks delivered lightning fast! Enjoy a giant pretzel or an order of nachos while watching the game.
- Pier A Harbor House – Fancy some seafood? Pier A Harbor has some of the best in all of NYC. Choose from a delectable plate of calamari. Fancy some lobster? Try the famous lobster roll!
- Taproom No.307 – Taproom No.307 usually has beer lovers quivering in excitement. This place has over 40 craft beers to choose from. Did someone forget to mention the 40 beer INFUSED dishes as well?
- The Chelsea Bell – Talk about beer choices! The Chelsea Bell has TWO pages of options. If you’re feeling hungry, try the wings or fantastic flatbreads! Don’t forget to sign up for trivia on Tuesdays!
- Finnerty’s – This is one sports bar you don’t want to miss out on. Finnerty’s has a great drink selection to quench any thirst! Whether it’s game day or trivia night, you’ll have a fantastic time either way.
- Mr. Biggs Bar & Grill – This New York eatery is ideal for all occasions. Whether it’s a sit-down dinner with the family or a night out with friends, this is the perfect place. Try the fish and chips!