Trivia in Roswell,GA
North of the heart of Atlanta, Roswell is a calmer suburb with great residents. The family-minded community enjoys Skyzone Trampoline Park, karting, and golf – and, of course, a small but vibrant trivia scene. After a hard day’s work in the Perimeter, what's better than a night of trivia at a Roswell pub?
The Top 10 Trivia Spots in Roswell, GA
- Lucky's Burger & Brew -- Hungry for a burger? Want to play some trivia? Lucky’s is right for you. Enjoy trivia over the Grim Reaper Burger, the most dangerous bit in Roswell.
- Harp Irish Pub -- On its 7th anniversary, Harp Irish Pub’s trivia experience got better than ever. Make sure you try the Bangers and Bash along with a smooth beer.
- Your Pie -- If you need an escape in the middle of the week, Your Pie’s trivia night is on Wednesday at 7.00 pm. Their newest and most famous dish is the Turkey Avocado Panini -- if you haven’t tried it yet, make sure you order one with a Sweetwater 420 brew.
- Houck's Grille -- Every Tuesday, trivia wonks gather at Houck’s Grille to enjoy a glass of wine, Ranchero Flatbread, and tough questions. Hardcore trivia players, head to Houck’s!
- Keegan's Irish Pub – Nothing goes down better than an Irish draft and trivia. Keegan’s Irish pub is one of the few Irish pubs in Roswell and the only one that offers trivia nights.
- Alessio's Restaurant & Pizzeria -- If you’d rather enjoy a warm and gooey dessert rather than a meal over trivia, then Alessio’s may be perfect for you. Make sure you try the Chocolate Chunk Pizzokie. Or if you’re watching your weight, you can try Low Carb Blackened Tilapia instead.
- Ceviche Taqueria & Margarita Bar -- Roswell not only boasts great pizza and grills -- it also has some excellent Mexican restaurants, and Ceviche is one of the best! Guacamole and ice cold margaritas will complement the great vibe at this dig’s trivia night. If you’re into beer, then Ceviche’s bottled beers are always super cold.
- Corner Pizza Roswell – When it comes to pizza, try Corner’s upper crust; if you need something more food-y, try the chicken wings. Corner’s Monday trivia is a bunch of fun, highly recommended as a start to the week.
- Johnny's Pizza -- Johnny’s Pizza is Roswell’s best New York style pizzeria. Order Brooklyn-style garlic knots and hot & spicy wings over casual trivia.
- The Roswell Tap -- The Roswell Tap is a typical Southern tap house, from the Grit Chips to rowdy football nights. Situated in a building that seems residential, the venue almost seems like you’re stepping into a neighbor’s place to enjoy the game. Trivia nights at the tap are full of fun.