Play Trivia in Marietta, Georgia
Marietta is a city with a blazing history…literally. The city has burned on numerous occasions! The 1850’s were a fiery decade, and saw the city nearly destroyed by fire on three separate occasions. No sooner had they finished rebuilding than the Civil War placed the city in peril again! Jump into a trivia competition and show just how good you can be as you call out one answer after another!
The Top 11 Trivia Spots in Marietta
- The Wing Cafe & Tap House – Dig into some “Uncommon Taters” while you amaze your date with your mad trivia skills. Order the skins, and your questions won’t be the only things that are loaded!
- Suburban Tap – When it comes to trivia, Suburban Tap is in a league of its own! With 28 beers on tap, and many more in the bottle, you can make yourself at home in the friendliest place in East Cobb.
- Brewster's Neighborhood Grille – The price is right at this neighborhood watering hole; but are your answers? Come on in for some awesome trivia, and some really awesome deals on great food and drinks.
- Paradise Grille – Enjoy a tropical paradise of trivia and answer the most important question of all: Should I order the Kabobs, or the Shrimp and Grits?
- Mellow Mushroom – Family friendly down to the crust, the Mellow Mushroom has great pizza, awesome craft beer, and an environment that can’t be questioned. Get mellow at the Mushroom!
- Johnny's New York Style Pizza – This pizza is made fresh to order, just like your answers; so, play some trivia while you wait and your pizza perfection will provide a cheesy reward!
- Bandera Mexican Grill – If your love for tacos is equaled only by your love of trivia, then this hot spot is the place for an evening of good organic food and fun.
- Otter's Chicken – This chicken is anything but trivial! Trivia fun and fried chicken…what could be better? That was rhetorical…you don’t actually have to answer that one.
- Rib Ranch BBQ – This “Taste of Marietta” award winning BBQ joint is a favorite for more than one generation of Marietta residents…no question about it!
- Tijuana Joe's Cantina – Tijuana Joe’s where tequila flows with a homemade margarita mix that will swirl in the flavor as you mix and match your knowledge of trivia and tacos!
- WR SOCIAL HOUSE – This place is the real deal, with fresh baked bread, the best ingredients available, and an atmosphere that encourages you to get to know your neighbors; WR Social House is in a category all its own.