Trivia in Alpharetta
Alpharetta is a new Georgia city with a deep old history. Though the story of Alpharetta stretches back hundreds of years, its future seems to be stretching just as far! One example is the visionary Avalon community. At Avalon, you can find exotic restaurants, a planned park, and even a Tesla outlet! Yet if there's one suburbun tradition in Alpharetta, it is trivia nights. When you visit Alpharetta, the city seems like it’s all upcoming and under construction. But many of the local restaurants have long-time trivia leagues on the weekdays and weekends.
Top 10 Trivia Spots in Alpharetta
- Fire and Brimstone Tavern -- Fire and Brimstone Tavern's first offering is its happy hour fish and chips. Then comes its Wednesday night trivia (with cigars and hookahs to boot). On other days, this is the place for karaoke, hookahs, and pool.
- Joe's New York Pizzeria -- Joe's beers and pizzas on lifted platters will be great for trivia. This pizzeria can be a blast fun if you're looking for a good night out with friends. Also, try the calzones.
- Miller's Ale House -- Miller’s Ale House is well-known for its trivia night on Tuesdays. The dig has variety, from burgers to fajitas. It also has pool tables and video games if trivia's not always your thing.
- The Derby Sports Bar -- Derby is known for its friendly staff and great service. Pool here gets competitive! The peperoni rolls and chicken wings are a great addition to your night out.
- Locos Grill & Pub -- Locos Grill & Pub has the hottest blue cheese and zestiest ranch sauce chicken wings you've ever had. The locals enjoy the ‘domestic pints’ and ‘shortie shots’ during trivia night.
- Manhattan Pizza & Grille -- Besides the great service and cool atmosphere, this pizzeria's ‘chicken marsala’ and the ‘eggplant parmigiana’ are selling points. You can join the group on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Twisted Taco at Windward -- Twisted Taco offers great trivia nights amidst its fiesta theme. This great Mexican spot offers 35 types of tequilas, 45 beers, and 15 signature margaritas. As the slogan goes: “Eat. Drink. Get Twisted.”
- Adobo Taqueria and Tequila Bar -- Tequila and trivia make a dangerous combination -- beware, Thursdays can get racy! Make sure you try their spicy fajitas.
- Wild Wing Cafe -- Just like in Marietta, Wild Wing Cafe has wing flavors of a massive variety. You can come to this place either alone, with friends, or as a large group since the options are pretty limitless. At night, the tap house gets even better; The Wing’s amazing waiting staff will help you choose from their many pages of beer options.
- Hudson Grille -- Hudson Grille’s atmosphere is a breath of jovial air. You'll be glowing after laugh through a night of pub trivia. Mini Lobster Tacos and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus are great additions to your trivia fun.