Trivia in Tampa
Nicknamed “cigar city,” Tampa is culturally diverse with an intriguing past. Despite the frequent but magnificent thunderstorms, the city has beautiful weather almost year round. Throughout the centuries, the city experienced an influx of immigrants from Spain, Cuba, Germany, and Italy. Many settlers began working in cigar factories, although very few remain today. Many of the colleges, restaurants, and other businesses found throughout the city are the repurposed foundations of these original facilities. When residents are seeking cover from the occasional thunderstorm, they join in on the weekly trivia scene. Grab your umbrella, raincoat, and head for your favourite host!
The Top 8 Trivia Spots in Tampa
- 2202 W Kennedy Blvd –This place has been a favorite in the Tampa Bay area for nearly a decade. With a fully loaded bar and kitchen pumping out Florida inspired dishes, it’ll most likely become your favorite too!
- Red Dog Bar & Grill – Whether it’s a weekday or weekend, the Red Dog Bar & Grill is a neighborhood bar worth visiting. Side note; they have hands down the best wings in all of South Tampa.
- Irish 31 Pub House & Eatery – Irish 31 isn’t your average Irish pub. Culinary twists on pub classics combined with live music will kick up your dining experience.
- The Lodge Restaurant & Bar – The motto here is “have the time of your life at The Lodge”. And they weren’t kidding! Attentive staff and relaxing vibe.
- The Sail Pavilion – This waterfront bar is the perfect hangout spot for some deserved R&R. Sip on a cocktail, munch on some calamari and enjoy the view.
- Duffy’s Sports Grill of Tampa – Take part in the boneless wings blitz special every Monday and Thursday night. Don’t forget to also sign up for trivia; it’ll be nothing short of a “saucy” time.
- World of Beer – The World of Beer is always a hit. There’s plenty of variety to choose from on both the drink and food menu. The Briny Chicken Sliders are a good choice!
- Yard of Ale – The name of this establishment is perfect for describing the copious number of available beer choices! Yard of Ale offers over 20 different beers on tap and 75 brands of bottled beers.