Trivia in Iconic San Francisco
The Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz are among San Francisco’s most iconic attractions. Many come for the immense cultural and ethnic diversity, scenic landscapes, and incredible architecture. The city’s world-renowned cable cars are another aspect that just adds to the full San Francisco experience. The city also has a hip trivia scene that takes many by surprise. Don’t pass on the chance to enjoy some classic dishes found only in San Francisco, drinks, and some well deserved R & R. Don't forget about winning some awesome prizes at trivia night!
The Top 14 Trivia Spots in San Francisco
- Slice House by Tony Gemignani – When it comes to pizza, no one does it better than Tony Gemignani. The award winning Cal-Italia is a fan favorite. One slice will get you hooked!
- Laughing Monk Brewing – Laughing Monk Brewing offers over 15 different beers. There’s even the option of getting the inside scoop on the brewing process! Talk about educational!
- Zeitgeist – A beer garden is a must for those warm summer days, and Zeitgeist offers just that. Serving up juicy burgers, beers, and cocktails galore, this is a place you gotta check out.
- Seven Stills + Hard Frescos – Lawton Taproom – Famous for their reasonably priced happy hour, but that’s not all! The Cuban Sandwich and Sopas de Pollo come in a close second.
- Mayes Oyster House – Mayes Oysters House has been around for so long and know exactly what the customers want; a dance venue, event space, bar and restaurant all in one convenient package.
- Asiento – Asiento is more than just a bar, it’s the place to go to for endless entertainment. Besides serving an addictive Queso Fondido, they also provide board games to keep customers occupied!
- Bar Basic – Despite the name, Bar Basic is miles away from basic! Free popcorn and unique drink creations take this place up a couple of steps!
- BarNua – A neighborhood bar offering up American classics. Killer Apricot Teriyaki Chicken Wings and the BarNua Burger are just a few to mention.
- Danny Coyle’s – Sports enthusiasts unite! Invite the crew, grab a drink and watch the game on a HUGE HD TV with other die-hard fans!
- The Dubliner – Far from your typical pub. A large beer and drink selection combined with a good atmosphere. Stick around for trivia night!
- 1568 Haight St – Great food and generous portions are hard to come by. However, 1568 Haight St has got you covered. There's also a pool table and a trivia night for some extra entertainment!
- Monaghan’s – Famous for being home of the “Jumbo Rib” and offering up super nights of trivia. Come on down and give both a shot! Either way, you’ll walk away a winner.
- The Napper Tandy – The Nappy Tandy is the definition of the word “fusion.” Bringing together the essence of Latino Flava with Irish drinking culture is what they do best.
- Spark Social SF – This unique event space is a combination of an adult beverage garden meets over 150 food trucks. With that many food vendors, you’ll find something you like!